Saturday, May 27, 2006

Judy Moody…


I found the Judy Moody series of books at Barnes and Nobles one afternoon when my friend and I were passing through the young adult and children’s area of the store. They totally cracked me up! This series contains a colorful array of characters that will leave you laughing from the first page to the last. Judy Moody can teach some good lessons and get the imagination going. I think these are a great pick for any youngster just getting into chapter books.

Judy Moody: Was In a Mood. Not a Good Mood. A Bad Mood.
Judy Moody Gets Famous!
Judy Moody Saves the World!
Judy Moody Predicts the Future
Judy Moody Declares Independence
Judy Moody, M.D. : The Doctor Is In!
Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days
Judy Moody's Double Rare Way Not Boring Book of Fun Stuff to Do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home